- SEE WHO'S SPEAKING
Visit the speakers page
- ONLY A FEW EXHIBITION SPACES LEFT
Reserve yours today
This year’s Annual bioProcessUK Conference will centre on the theme “Processing priorities for the future”. The programme will be made up of keynote presentations, panel discussions, poster flashes, workshops, one-to-one speed partnering and the networking dinner.
Back by popular demand - bioProcessUK unplugged - an opportunity to meet and catch up with colleagues at the pre-conference networking drinks reception which is kindly supported by SAFC.
The key aspects will be:
- Medicines manufacturing in the UK
- Next generation antibody molecules
- MMIP technology and innovation update
- Hear the latest in gene therapies
- Future analytics
- Technologies to deliver the future
- Learn about the latest innovations from the early stage career researchers in a snappy poster flash session
- Enjoy the Peter Dunnill Award Lecture from this year’s worthy recipient
- Oodles of networking time plus 1-1 partnering
- Conference dinner at the Discovery Museum
Plus much more...