The virtual event platform we have selected for this event offers virtual ehibitor spaces that allow exhibitors/supporters to showcase their products and services. We are also organising a networking activity and 'treats' for delegates that will bring your brand right to their doorstep.
As a supporter or exhibitor you will have the option of:
- Uploading documents and information about your company on your own dedicated space on the virtual platform
- Schedule one to one video chat with other attendees
- Have your logo included on animated stings or short adverts played during the live streaming
- Have your company branded banner on the event platform home page
- Have your logo included in treats sent to attendees
The supporting opportunities that we have put together for this online event are guaranteed to make your brand stand out.
Please email Annette England to find out more
Annette is an external consultant with 28 years bioprocessing experience, who has supported three main bioprocessing projects within BIA since April 2014 – Manufacturing Advisory Committee (MAC), Medicines Manufacturing Industry Partnership (MMIP) and the Annual bioProcessUK Conference.
Annette has been a consultant since 2003, working with a range of academic and industrial organisations, and prior to that spent over 15 years in bioprocess development working for Ludwig Institute for Cancer Research, British Biotech and Applikon Biotechnology. She gained a BSc in Biological Sciences and an MSc in Biochemical Engineering from Birmingham University.