- BIA Members (other than students and early stage companies*): £440 + VAT
- Non-Members: £532 + VAT
- Students: £70 + VAT
- Early stage companies* that are BIA members: £315 + VAT
- Academic/NHS/Charity/NFP: £220 + VAT
* Early stage companies: Companies that have raised less than £5 Million and with sales of less than £2 million a year.
Note: prices include participation in the evening networking as well as delivery of a beer tasting kit and a small food hamper. Check the 'programme' tab for the details.
How to register
Early stage *(Emerging) member companies*, students, academics, charities, NHS and NFP should email Marzia at email@example.com to be registered at the reduced rate.
Anyone else can register by clicking on the 'Register now' button at the top right of the page.
PAYMENT OF FEES
By completing the event registration form, the attendee is committing to attend and therefore pay for the applicable amount (complying with the cancellation policy below).
All payments should be made prior to the event
You are encouraged to pay by means of credit and debit card or you can choose the invoice option. Invoices should be paid within 30 days of the invoice date.
If you wish to pay by BACS, please send remittance advice to firstname.lastname@example.org
Lloyds, 1 High Street, Carfax, Oxford, OX1 4AA
Sort Code: 30-96-35
A/c No: 00069829
Swift Code: LOYDGB2L
Payment can also be made online via the link that is on your invoice.
CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS
All cancellations must be made in writing by email to Marzia Sguazzin at email@example.com.
Any cancellation will be subject to a 20% cancellation fee. We encourage you to send a colleague in your place where possible.
Should we cancel or postpone the event you will be entitled to cancel your registration and to receive a full refund.
DATA COLLECTION AND USE
- Your full name, company name, job title, email address and telephone number will be collected and stored by the BIA in line with its privacy statement upon registration and used to contact you with regard to this event.
- Your full name, company name, email address and job title will be shared with Swapcard (https://www.swapcard.com/) the main virtual event platform we plan to use for this event. It will be used to set up an account for you on the platform.
Once logged into your Swapcard account you will have the choice of adding further information about yourself.
Swapcard undertakes to comply with data protection regulations and in particular with EU regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council of 27 April 2016 (General Data Protection Regulation). (Hereafter the GDPR).
Swapcard implements a personal data protection policy. Its characteristics are explained in the Confidentiality Policy. The User is expressly invited to peruse the document.
Swapcard guarantees that its sub-processors who may collect and process personal data on its behalf as part of the provision of the services implement the appropriate technical and organizational methods to ensure compliance with the GDPR and more generally with personal data regulations.
Swapcard notably guarantees that the procedures applied by the aforementioned sub-processors are governed by contractual provisions compliant with GDPR rules.
The App User is informed and agrees to sharing with Swapcard the data that appears in their Account and the data relating to their participation in the Event.
This information required by Swapcard is needed for the App to work. The Application aims to enable users to share content and easily connect with each other before, during and after the Event, in order to expand their professional network. Click here to see Swapcard’s full T&C
Your data will be deleted from the platform one month after the event.
- In order to access the evening networking event on 1st December we will share your email address with Remo (https://remo.co/) a separate software. You will be sent joining instructions for this prior to the event. When accessing the event you will have the option to enter a display name, a profile picture, your job title, company name and social media links.
- In order for you to fully partake in the evening networking scheduled for 1st December, we will arrange for a small food hamper and a beer tasting kit to be delivered to you. We will therefore need to collect your postal address (a separate link will be sent out to collect this data). Your postal address will then be shared with ‘the Tasting Quarter’ (https://thetastingquarter.com/events/craft-beer-tasting/) who will arrange delivery of the beer tasting kit. It will also be shared with The Artisan Smokehouse Ltd. (www.artisansmokehouse.co.uk) who will deliver the hamper.
BEER TASTING ENTERTAINMENT – THE TASTING QUARTER
As part of the evening entertainment scheduled for 1st December a beer tasting kit will be delivered by The Tasting Quarter to attendees who have provided a personal postal address to the BIA (a link will be sent out in due course). Please note the following:
- The number of beer tasting kits is limited and they will be distributed up to availability.
- Deadline to receive the postal addresses is 2pm on 20th November.
- The beer tasting kits can only be sent to UK addresses.
- Addresses received after the deadline will not be considered.
- We will not take responsibility for deliveries that fail due to incomplete or incorrect addresses.
- Guests are not permitted to record the event in any form without the express permission of the Client or the Company.
HAMPER – THE ARTISAN SMOKEHOUSE LTD.
As part of the evening entertainment scheduled for 1st December the BIA is also organising the delivery of a small food hamper to attendees. Please note the following
- The number of pre-ordered hampers is limited and they will be distributed up to availability.
- The postal address you provide us for this purpose will be shared with The Artisan Smokehouse Ltd.
- Deadline to provide your postal address to us is 2pm on 2nd November.
- Addresses received after the deadline will not be considered.
- We will not take responsibility for deliveries that failed due to incomplete or incorrect addresses.
- Deliveries outside the UK are not possible.
- The hamper we have sourced are suitable for vegetarians. Please note they contain cheese and nuts.
The Artisan Smokehouse does not disclose any buyer’s information to any third party, other than those who require information to ensure successful fulfilment of your order, for example, Shopify Inc and APC Overnight Couriers. Each party will only receive information they require in order to effectively and securely provide their services to you. Personal information collected will include: your name, e-mail address, billing address, delivery address, telephone number, product selections, credit card or other payment information. If we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service, disclosure of personal information may be required.
The data that the BIA will collect from you will be treated in accordance to the above and to our privacy statement. This is necessary in order for you to be able to join the online event and is therefore a precondition of service.
We are planning to run this event on an event management platform called Swapcard. Please note that:
- It can be accessed on a laptop, desk pc, mobile or tablet
- Works on all browsers except Internet Explorer
- You will be able to connect to the audio through your device
- It is recommended you have a webcam so that you can video chat with other attendees via the one to one meeting scheduling tool
- The web App is available on smartphone and computer using the following link: https://app.swapcard.com/
- The mobile App is available on iPhone and Android. To download it, use the following link: https://www.swapcard.com/app/swapcard
A link to access the event will be emailed to all registered attendees prior to the event date
On this platform you will be able to:
- Listen to talks as they are taking place
- Select which ones you want to listen to and be reminded of and create your own personalised schedule
- Ask questions via a Q&A window
- Take part in polls
- Connect with other attendees via group chat conversations and one to one video meetings
- Suggest/schedule video meetings with other attendees prior to the event. Swapcard analyzes profiles of attendees and exhibitors to suggest the most relevant people to meet
The evening event will take place on a separate platform that offers an engaging table lounge design that will encourage networking. That, paired with the beer tasting experience we have organised, will make the event a certain success!