The Annual bioProcessUK Conference runs a popular Bursary Poster Competition where approximately 25-30 high calibre postgraduate students and post doctoral researchers have an opportunity to display a poster showcasing their research in biological medicines and bioprocessing.
A popular feature of the conference is the early career “poster flash” session where selected bursary winners will also take to the stage with a short oral presentation.
The competition also provides students with a chance to build their network by engaging with industry professionals. Presenting a poster is beneficial to career and professional development of young researchers.
Benefits of participating in the Poster Prize Competition include:
- Make connections – build networks and share information and research with academia and companies across the UK
- Enhance professional development
- Present research achievements to a wide audience
- Advertise work to potential employers
- Show-off creative ability and discuss ideas – inspiration for new projects comes out of questions asked, and opportunities for new collaborations are often found.
Check back for further details on poster submission dates and guidelines.
Judging will be by conference delegates and the overall winner will receive an Apple iPad.